What Is Error Code 0x80070422 While Updating Windows 10? - www.office.com/setup
If you have encountered an error while upgrading Windows; and a message will appear on the Windows screen saying that try again or it could be, “Something went wrong. The error code is 0x80070422, after this error your window will stop in between the installation and it cannot be completed. This error is basically comes from when you try to install an update provided by Microsoft that is a free Windows update for Windows operating system. This update mainly consists of new security features for Windows, service pack and patches etc. If every user of Windows tries to update, they may face this error code 0x80070422. You can eliminate this error by reinstalling the entire Windows operating system or completely reinstalling the Windows updates. If you still get this annoying error, we have some simple steps that we can take to fix this problem. www.office.com/setup
Method A: How to Fix Windows 10 Error 0x80070422
- Configure Windows Update to start manually
- Use the manual way to update Windows when service not working on auto mode.
- Press window Key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type msc in the box and press Enter.
- That will open the Service Manager.
- Scroll down to Window display to go to Windows Update and right click on it.
- Now click on Properties.
- Menu option from the drop-down sub-option of Startup type within the general
- Now choose Automatic.
- Lick Take and then OK.
- Now restart your PC.
Method 2. Windows 10 update troubleshooting
- Windows have built-in troubleshooting that is used to quickly diagnose the problem. But this built-in troubleshooting feature is incapable of resolving all errors; but we can rely on it for other issues.
- For troubleshooting, go to the Windows search bar.
- Now type troubleshoots in the search bar.
- Select Troubleshooting from the list.
- Select Windows Update and click run for the troubleshooting guide.
- Now follow the steps mentioned in the instructions and do it accordingly to check if error 0x80070422 is repaired. www.office.com/setup
Method 3. Manually restart Network Services
- A Windows network service is identified, used, collects and stores the data from the network. Whenever there is any change in its properties, the service share the applications, and if there is any problem in the case found that there is any problem, it helps to fix the issue.
- Many times when all users facing the error 0x80070422 in the Network Service List, it has helped fix the problem by restarting Network Service List.
- Press Windows Key + R and open Run
- Type msc and hit enter.
- Now click on Network List Service in the window.
- Right click on it and choose Restart from the menu.
- You can select stop and when you open it again select start the menu you want to begin.
- Try updating your Windows and check if the error code 0x80070422 persists. Error 0x80070422 is a very common error in Windows and people are facing it during Windows sessions are being updated. You might as well have noticed the bug, but the
- The steps above are helpful in resolving the issues and troubleshooting for the error.
For more info this blog on Microsoft Office please visit: office.com/setup
click here this link: What is the Method To Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x80073d12?